Some people from time to time ask about who I am and I want to tell about me here. I want to keep my posts strictly Wiig. No one else, including me. So here are some are some tidbits of knowledge about me:
- 22; Male; Illinois, USA
- Student in Photography/Cinema Studies
- Huge fan of Tangled, Final Fantasy, and Pugs
- Favorite movie is V for Vendetta, but if I want to sound “intelligent” I say Vertigo
- Favorite book: The Giver/Never Let Me Go
- Favorite Song(s): And So It Goes by Billy Joel/Men of Snow by Ingrid Michaelson
- Favorite Video Game: Final Fantasy IV/Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time/Kingdom Hearts 2
- Youngest of 5. 8 nieces and nephews.
- Loves science fiction and horror
If you have any other questions, ask me! But I don’t post responses on my blog. So If you want a response you better not ask anon! Although I do post my favorite anons down below!
I know that in people’s dash my posts show up as gray boxes that they have to click to see the gif. That is how I like it. It is a pleasant little surprise!
Some of my favorite anon messages:
“How are you so awesome? Is it a burden? Do people hug you when you’re walking down the street? Do you have to peel them off of you? You’re so awesome that your life must be REALLY hard.”
“My Life Through Kristen Wiig, I want you to know that I love your blog. But not the in-passing-“aw-this-is-adorbs!” kind of love. I mean the I-have-it-bookmarked, your-blog-occasionally-pulls-me-through-the-day kind of love. Please keep up the good work, it’s appreciated. Love, Rose from Texas”
“I just found your blog today and I feel like I will declare this day second Christmas. As in I love it. As in if I knew you in real life you would be my very best friend and hug buddy. I don’t really have a question for you, I just want you to know that you have made life more amazing today. Thank You.”
“It’s uncanny how awesome you are. If I were Kristen Wiig, I would make a special one for you that says “When I find people as equally awesome as me” and have the scene where her and Katy Perry are laughing together.”
Your love/ respect for Kristen Wiig alone makes me want to be best friends with you. Keep on being amazing, sir”